October 28, 2013 | |
- The competition is full and can no longer accept any more climbers. Register for our other comps so you don’t get left out!
- The registration fee is $15 for UW Oshkosh students, $20 for other UW students, and $25 for students from other area colleges. The UW Oshkosh Climbing Competition is currently open to college student “aged” participants. (No minors).
- The Competition will run from 12:pm – 4:30pm. Registration and Sign-in begins at 11am. A short rules/format meeting will take place at 11:45am and climbing will commence directly after.
- Payment is accepted in cash, check or Titan Dollars only. Sorry, we are not able to take online payments this year, so please mail in your payment along with your waiver. Pre-registration and payment is preferred and the guaranteed way to claim your t-shirt (included in registration fee). No refunds, but if you can’t make it after you turn in your money, email us to receive your t-shirt!
- Those registered who have sent their fee to us on or before February 5 are guaranteed a free t-shirt. T-shirts are not guaranteed for those who register after February 5, 2016 though we will have extra on hand.
- Back for a 2nd year our annual Gear Swap!!! Bring in the old gear that just doesn’t quite fit you and sell it at our gear swap! Send a picture and a brief description including the price you want for it to email@example.com and we will have it on display for those who want to browse the selections that will be at the competition February 13th. 10% of all your sales will go to the Access Fund to protect America’s climbing! The other 90% is yours! All payments need to be made in cash or check.
- There are three divisions: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. To ensure that the top three finishers in all three divisions are accurately represented, all competitors will be placed into blind divisions.
- There are two categories for each division: Male and Female
- All entrants are required to sign a liability waiver to climb our wall. Waivers will be given to entrants upon arrival, or you may download it here and send it in along with your payment.
- Payments and waivers should be mailed to: (or you can pay day-of)