October 28, 2013 | |
- Participants may register online HERE, in person, or by mail/fax. Pre-registration is highly encouraged!
- The registration fee is $15 for UW Oshkosh students, $20 for other UW students, and $25 for students from other area colleges. The UW Oshkosh Climbing Competition is currently open to college student “aged” participants. (No minors).
- The Competition will run from 1pm – 5pm. Registration and Sign-in begins at 12:30. A short rules/format meeting will take place at 1pm and climbing will commence directly after.
- Payment is accepted in cash, check or Titan Dollars only. Sorry, we are not able to take online payments this year, so please mail in your payment along with your waiver. Pre-registration and payment is preferred and the guaranteed way to claim your tshirt (inlcuded in registration fee). No refunds, but if you can’t make it after you turn in your money, email us to receive your tshirt!
- Those registered who have sent their fee to us on or before February 1 are guaranteed a free t-shirt. T-shirts are not guaranteed for those who register after February 1, 2014, though we will have extra on hand.
- There are three divisions: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. To ensure that the top three finishers in all three adult divisions are accurately represented, all competitors will be placed into blind divisions.
- There are two categories for each division: Male and Female
- All entrants are required to sign a liability waiver to climb our wall. Waivers will be given to entrants upon arrival, or you may download it here and send it in along with your payment.
- Payments and waivers should be mailed to:
735 Pearl Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901